Sculpture Digest is an online publication of Art Connections Media, a division of Paid to Empower, LLC a company based in Loveland, Colorado, USA.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter, whether that is by contact form, email, or mail.
- For example, you submit information about yourself and your artwork that you would like Sculpture Digest to consider posting on the internet. By submitting this information you give us permission to collect and store that data in order to promote your work on our site(s) and social media channels.
- Another example would be, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies”. Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and to provide you with a customized browsing experience.
- For more information about how you can manage cookies, please see that section below.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
- We use services, such as WordFence, to protect our website from hackers, and therefore it does monitor your IP address and geographic location. All such providers are approved WordPress plugins and they abide by the WordPress rules to safeguard your privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics which anonymizes your information but may collect your IP, geographic location, the browser used, your operating system, what pages you visited, and how you were referred to our site. Google Analytics anonymizes this information so we do not know anything about you directly.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- We use information you provide us to creating posts about you and your work. We also use information you provide to us for the purpose of billing, in the event you make a purchase of a product or service.
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. You may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk
International Transfers of your Personal Data
- We are located in the United States of America. Our website is hosted by SiteGround. We believe that our data is stored in the USA, however we do not control where the servers are located that host our websites. Your data may therefore move across continents. However, our hosting company follows strict protocols for keeping any personal data protected. If you are concerned about how your data may be stored by our webhost, you may contact them here.
Retaining and Deleting Personal Data
- We retain personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose of why it was collected. In the event of personal data you provided so that we may create posts about you and your work, your personal data may be shared online and distributed through social media channels.
- It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others.
- If you contact us, you have given us permission to respond to your request in the best way we can, which may include email.
- You may be provided an opportunity to join a mailing list, this will not be a requirement to use our website, or engage in our products or services.
- If you do choose to join our mailing list:
- We do not share your information with other companies for the purposes of marketing.
- In each email, you will have the opportunity to stop receiving emails from us, or to change your subscription preferences.
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal data. Please note, that we will do this to the best of our ability, however, any information that was contained in a post or article, either on this website or on our social media accounts, may have been shared by others and we cannot be responsible for deleting this information.
- We do not sell products or services to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Various Web sites may be linked to from this site.
- You may also wish to consult privacy guidelines such as those recommended by the Online Privacy Alliance (www.privacyalliance.org).
Revisions to this Policy
- This policy may be updated or amended by publishing a new version on our website.
How You Can Manage Cookies
Your browser will allow you to accept, refuse, and delete cookies. The way to do this is different with each browser, and even with new versions of the same browser.
While you may choose to block cookies, keep in mind that this may degrade your user experience, including preventing you from using some features on our website.
You will find the latest information about cookies and your privacy by visiting the browser’s website:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- contact us by email sculpturedigest (at) gmail.com,
- using our contact form on our website
- or you may write us at
Sculpture Digest/Paid to Empower, LLC
1151 Eagle Dr #144
Loveland, CO 80537, USA.
No portion of this website can be copied without written permission from the author.